Wednesday, January 25, 2012


Testimonials

“I’ve had two corneal transplants, one in each eye. Prior to these transplants; I couldn’t see at night, I couldn’t drive, or see the head lights and street signs. I didn’t know where to go, unless it was a memorized path...and even then driving was scary. Dr. Sheppard gave me my sight, vision, and life back. I don’t even need glasses to watch the television! Dr. Sheppard has worked with me, until I could see again. It’s amazing, what he does is a blessing. No one knows how valuable something is, until it’s gone. I lost my vision, and Dr. Sheppard gave it back to me.”

-Perry Williams



Your voice counts...

Share it.

Good morning ladies and gentlemen! With the New Year quickly in motion, we are starting new traditions here at Virginia Eye Consultants. I, Sara Peterson, am reaching out to those interested in sharing your story! We can either set up a time to meet, or conduct the interview over phone or email: 757.622.2200 // Speterson@vec2020.com

For those whom are new to our practice, we are an elite group of Physicians and staff who love what we do, and most importantly, make a difference doing it. We treat a wide range of eye conditions such as:


  • Glaucoma
  • Cataracts
  • Infections
  • Keratitis
  • Keratoconus
  • Macular degeneration
  • Retinal degeneration
  • Diabetic health of the eye exams
  • Plaquenil screenings
  • LASIK evaluations
  • Corneal Dystrophy
  • Corneal transplant evaluations
  • Lid/ brow lift evaluations
  • And many more.

We also do in house operations and procedures such as:
  • Botox
  • LASIK
  • Injections for retinal/macula
  • Cataract surgery
  • YAG procedures
  • SLT procedures
  • Trabectome surgery
  • LenSX Cataract surgery
  • And many more.


Our surgical suite, Virginia Surgery Center, is equipped with state of the art technology, and is conveniently located upstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment